- You can start by calling a grandparent or elder to tell them that you appreciate them.
- Pay for someone's coffee/smoothie or meal.
- Participate in a cleanup day in our city or town.
- Donate some of your clothes you no longer use.
- Run for a good cause and increase your health and fitness.
- Ask for donations to give to local shelters for humans and animals instead of gifts.
- Cook at home instead of going out to eat and save money and reduce carbon footprint.
- Donate your books or start a free book library.
- Do a good deed for a homeless person. There are so many things you can do for a homeless person.
- Take your child to the park and pick up litter and recycle items while you are there.
10 Pay It Forward Ideas for 2020 and Beyond
Enjoy the following pay it forward ideas from Eneka Elements!